The Maze















Made after seeing the movie 'The Maze Runner'. Contemplating over life and the way we go.


I’m searching through this maze of mine,
on roads and places where I’ve never been,
while walking here and all alone
I’m feeling so afraid

I always look behind me,
watching the way I came,
so if the trail should fade away
I’ll become completely insane

I’ve gone this lonely path for what I’ve lost
my childhood, the real kisses and my innocence,
for what I’ve always looked and never found,

I would be strong if only I would know
where I am from and where I’m going to,
I wouldn’t fear at all

the outcome is for sure and for us all the same
for once you’re born you’ll follow me
maybe on other tides and stranger times
but eventually wherever you would run,
wherever you would stay,

death shall take us all away.

© Rudi J.P. Lejaeghere

01/12/2014

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Chateau Rouge: Deel 12