Nu bij LULU uitgeverij te koop voor 5 USD in plaats van 10 USD, Engelse poëzie in solden!!! 

Drink je tipsy met Engelse poëzie van Rudi J.P. Lejaeghere
'Really a bargain'
(geen verplichting natuurlijk)
http://www.lulu.com/shop/rudi-jp-lejaeghere/a-glass-of-poetry/ebook/product-22437672.html

Hier een paar uittreksels:

A flight full of words

...sentences taken
from my lips
by the wind,
swirling through each other,
stringed together in a meaning...

A look inside

...I don’t know if it was
just a coincidence
or less than intention,
but without willing
I looked inside and saw...

 

Amen

...in pain, drawn on his distorted face
signed by shades on his hollow cheeks
the blessing of the cross,
his final placein the living world,
with his eyes he seeks...

Aromatic spell

...Frankincense, patchouli and wild, wild sage,
I taste the heaven, the sea and the stage...

As the song


...Can I sing a blackbird
or a lark in the air
do I want to butterfly a flower...

Autumn siege


...A blanket full of hues of grey
glides hazy in quiet past
sad clouds of fall that trave...


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Chateau Rouge: Deel 12