Curvature in my head













Is the only dream that I have spelled out reality
Or is my world just an accidental dream
Does the curve in my head is called mentality
Is the waterfall now before or after the stream

I’m floating further on some thoughts full of air
Carried by new ideas and very old hypotheses
Driven by a sigh filled with a humble prayer
Can I really wait till the end of all the other species

Between going up and landing, there’s a gap
Where earthly time and gravity is non-existent
Where the skyline has no borders, no worldly map

Is mentioning the stardust in this spatial distant  
Where I’ll be forever, where I’ll voluntarily unwrap
And melt together and just be, there’ll be no resistance.

© Rudi J.P. Lejaeghere                                                       
04/05/2015  



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Chateau Rouge: Deel 12